Frequently Asked Questions
Have you got questions? We have the answers! Below are some of the more common questions we encounter from day to day. If you can't find the answer to your question below please feel free to contact us here.
1. What are your minimum order qty's?
In some cases it depends on the product you are ordering; but as a general guide:
- Screen Printed Apparel: 20 pieces
- Heat Applied Graphics on Apparel: 1 piece
- Sublimated Apparel: 10 pieces (smaller qty's available with a surcharge)
- In House Embroidery: 5 pieces
2. How can I keep my decorated apparel from tarnishing?
Screen Printing and Heat Applied Graphics do need a little extra care when being laundered! Our recommendation to get the longest life out of your apparel:
- Cold wash on delicate machine cycle
- Do not put your decorated apparel through the dryer. It's best to line dry your garments.
- It's best not to iron over the decoration but if you must, use the coolest setting on your iron and make sure you iron on the reverse side of the print (Never touch an iron directly to the print)
- When storing your decorated apparel it is best practice to hang it rather than fold. If you must fold it ensure you don't fold any of the printed areas.
3. Can I use my own artwork?
Yes! If you have a graphic artist that has created a design for you we can use it, so long as the correct file types are supplied to us. See more about supplying artwork by clicking here.